PhilSox Blog: That's What I'm Talkin' About!

 


That's What I'm Talkin' About!

10 - 3 Red Sox over the ChiSox! Lugo slaps a Grand Slam in the 8th to seal the coffin!

I'm living in PA and have no way to see these games (I'm thinking about MLB.TV, which would give me everything but the Yanker games) so I'm "watching" it on MLB Gameday. I'm all alone, wife's at work, kids are in bed. I'm thinking Youkilis might hit the homer with 2 on, but he gets beaned. Lugo comes up...one pitch...GRAND SALAMI!!!!!

I danced around the room.

Plus, Tampa Bay is batting in the 9th at Yanker Stadium, with a 14 - 4 lead.

Plus, according the MLB.com. tomorrows Boston game is supposed to be on Fox.

I love the weekend!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment