PhilSox Blog: 7/19/07 Boxed Up

 


7/19/07 Boxed Up









Good Grief! The Yankers finally dump one and this is what the Sox do? Tank a lead to the lowly White Sox? How mortifying!

Once again, no freakin' late inning offense what-so-ever! Dice-K gives up only two hits, but gets three earned runs. Perhaps it was the 6 walks? Then, while our bats are leaving 9 men on base, Okajima gives up a jack to Konerko. Many takes a shot at what probably would've been the game winner, and he ends up putting in the deepest part of the field and flying out.

In my next post, I'll describe what this is doing to my sleep!

There there's my Phillies. No late inning offense, no early inning offense either? The Padre's Young gave up only 2 hits and 3 walks in 7 innings. Hammels does great for Philly, but with no runs...need I say more?

Same game times tonight: Sox at 7:05, Phils at 10:05 I might be able to watch the Phils tonight if my nerves can stand it!

Labels: , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment