PhilSox Blog: Puzzling & Toubling

 


Puzzling & Toubling

I can't figure these guys out at all. The Yankers beat up on the Jays for two games, then lose the third by something like 11 runs. The Sox get man handled by the Angels for two games, scoring a total of 6 runs to LA's 14, they come back on the third night and score 9, and the bull pen holds for a win. The Phillies split with the Cubs, lose two to the slumping Brewers, the beat them in the third. Now they are poised to sweep the Marlins (based on the other series I've mentioned, what are the odds of that?)

I have fond that it is harder to block out time to write in this blog when the Sox or Philles lose. When they both lose, it's almost impossible. But I'm trying.

Here's another thought for the sake of jinxing the whole deal: With the Sox leading their division and the Phillies only one game from the wild card, the odds are better than they have been in a long time (possibly 1ever) that the Phillies and the Red Sox could face each other in the World Series It's a long shot, sure, but not as long as most years! What would I do then? This exercise in duality would really get interesting then, no? Who would I really be pulling for in that one?

I can't even think about that now - it's making my head hurt!

Labels: , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment