PhilSox Blog: 756? 7 3/4? 13?

 


756? 7 3/4? 13?

Barry Bonds has lots of answers for questions about his alleged performance enhancing substance use. Here's two I would like answers to:

Barry, how is it your head has grown from 7 1/8 to 7 3/4?

Barry, how is it that your feet have gone from a 10 1/2 to a 13?

My shoe size and hat size have not gone up since I was a senior in high school, even though I am about 80lbs heavier now than back then. On the other hand, if you had allowed a bobble-head to be done in your likeness, the proportions would be pretty accurate.

Please, Mr. Bonds, email your answer to philsox@spieles.com.

Thanks in advance.

Labels: , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2007 at 7:34 AM, Blogger GM-Carson said...

See you're a Phils phan. I have a funny Phillies blog you might like, come check it out at http://pabaseball.blogspot.com

 
At August 13, 2007 at 9:12 PM, Blogger DPS said...

Not only will I check it out, I'll link to it.

 

Post a Comment